Please contact the Sales Team as soon as possible to arrange an Uplift or Return of your items.
Please read the below for the Uplift and Return process, which is applicable to all Uplifts and Returns. Roxor Group will determine if it is applicable for us to provide the Uplift or for you to Return via your own transport.
See ‘Delivery’ Information for Zone 1 and Zone 2 locations.
- Please report any damages or shortage of items within 72 hours of delivery – and provide any relevant photographs and images. In the rare event the items experience a manufacturing defect, the relevant product guarantees apply.
- If requested within 28 days, we will accept Return Requests for good stock however, these will be subject to a 25% handling charge. Email email@example.com with the relevant information.
- If your Return is regarding an item that has already been installed, please ensure that you contact our Technical Team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have had the opportunity to resolve your issue with our extensive Spares range and Aftersales service.
- Please ensure your goods are ready to be collected, as any failed attempts will result in further chargeable collections at the below costs.
- Parcels £15.00 (Zone1), £30.00 (Zone 2)
- Oversized parcels £28.00 (Zone 1), £40.00 (Zone 2)
- Pallets £54.50 (Zone 1), £140.00 (Zone 2)
- Goods in Zone 1 will be uplifted within 5 working days of authorisation. Zone 2 will be uplifted within 7 working days.
- Once the Uplift is complete, your account will be credited for the returned goods within 15 working days providing the goods match the details on the Return Request.
- If you have any unanswered questions about this process, please contact our team on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
Goods will only be collected from your business premises. If there is an unsuccessful Uplift attempt, Roxor Group will pass on any additional costs to the customer.
- Please keep in mind that:
- Carriers have been advised to not collect unless the customer has the correct paperwork to support the return request.
- Roxor Group will not accept the delivery back without the completed paperwork.
- All Return requests must be reported within 28 days of receiving goods. Return requests logged later than this will be at Roxor Group’s discretion.
- Uplift transport costs and a 25% handling charge will be applied to all Returns where there is no fault found with the product. This is to cover administration, distribution and transport costs incurred.
- Where Returns are found with no faults, they will only be credited if the products are in a saleable condition and in their original packaging. If the items are not deemed fit for resale, you will be contacted and given a 14-day window to collect the products, or they will be disposed of.
- If any goods are returned that are not authorised and listed on our Returns Delivery Note, they will not be processed, and goods will be disposed of if not collected.
- If goods have been fitted/installed, they will not be considered for Return unless the process outlined in the above Point 3 has been followed.
- Items that have been left on back order are not eligible for an Uplift if delivered and no longer required.